Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Go Clemson
Zachary and Chuck and Chuck's friend Tom went to the clemson game at Death Valley this weekend. This was Zachary's first time at the Clemson Stadium. They had a great time and Clemson pounded UNC so that made the game even better for my boys! Sorry 'bout your Tarheels, Tom!! They had seats at the 50 yard line in the upper deck...Thank you PawPaw!!

While they were in clemson, Laurel, Tyler and I went to visit my grandparents, Granddaddy and GrandBetty Ausband in North Carolina. Becasue Chuck had the camera, I couldn't take any pictures, but we had a very nice time visiting! We went to see the house they lived in while I was growing up and the cottage that my Uncle Frank now owns overlooking the pond, and then we played at the park. Thanks for having us, GB and GD!!!

0 comments: