Friday, April 28, 2006

ok...blog-start take two! I finally got my old computer hooked back up and copied some of the photos so I can try to upload...let's see if I can figure it out!

yeah, I think I've got it!

Zachary loves to play hockey in the basement. He also loves to play swords but somehow I always end up getting "stabbed" in the hand.


This is taken atop "Sharp Top" when Laurel and Daddy went for a hike together

Everyone wants to see pictures of wildman's hair so here is a fairly recent picture of Tyler. His hair is actually starting to lay a little flatter now than it was in this picture which is a little sad. The hair thing has been fun!

Amy...we could call the boys "hair twins"...see amy's blog in the links section to see what I'm talking about!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You go girl! You blogging! :) I love the pics! Can't wait to see you soon!

Amy said...

That would be "you're blogging". Sorry . . .