Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm back! Can you believe I'm posting 2 days in a row? Don't even know if anyone reads this! Except for my sweet brother! (Love ya, BRO!)

I learned about the idea of taking a picture a day on some scrapbooking blog I frequent called Project 365. I'm not sure which site I found it on, but if you google Project 365 you will find several sites describing the idea. One site that describes it well from previous years is on Photojojo. So far in '09 I've only missed taking a pic of the day one time...granted there's only been 6 days so I'm on a role! So to catch up...here are my pics of the day so far in '09.
1/1/09: Nightime reading with Dad
1/2/09 Basement basketball

1/3/09 Silly faces

1/4/09 no picture

1/5/09 Gettin Down in Da Basement (I think the kids were dancing to Hannah Montana and yes, Zachary is trying to breakdance! He is actually quite good!)


1/6/09 Kindergarten Center time. Z was a little sad being back in school after the holidays and asked if I could help out in the class today so Mrs. G asked if I could come in for Science Lab time. He loves it when I'm the teacher's helper.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chrissy! I am going to start the 365 project tomorrow. I saw it a few days ago and figured I would give it a shot. Now that I know that you have a blog, I will have to check it out more often. Talk to you later and have fun playing with your cricut!