Saturday, March 07, 2009

Don't forget to vote, I was published on a blog, and a few other notes...

Don't forget to vote for MENUS4MOMS in the StartUp Nation's Leading Moms in Business Competition! This is only going on for a couple more weeks!

I sent one of my layouts to 3s_enough over at Midnight Scrapping using her sideB of Double Template #16 and she posted it on her blog! I was checking out her new Projest 365 template and boy was I surprised when I saw my layout somewhere other than on MY blog! (And then was I mortified when I caught a typo and realized I saved the file wrong and can't go fix it! Oh well...worse things could happen!) Thanks so much for posting it and for the sweet comments, 3s_enough! She has some great templates over there! Go check them out.


and finally...I told you a few posts back that I had another video of Tyler being his silly self. So here it is!




1 comments:

Tammy said...

Congrats on getting noted on the other site! Love the video too! He is too funny. Hope you are feeling better!