Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Well howdy everyone! I haven't posted on this blog in quite a while. I've been posted on my scrapbooking blog more because I've been scrapping old pictures but here is a layout I did the other day with some recent pictures. The week the kids got out of school they earned coupons for the local ice cream parlor so I took them for their ice cream. Don't you love their silly, messy faces!

credits: About a Boy kit by Designs By Mel, template by Ginny Tallent at the Pretty Scrappy July Template challenge

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. I love those kids and miss them very much! =( They are growing up so fast.

That pic of Tyler kinda looks like Gavin's pic from his birthday cake Nannie got him. He had blue icing all over!

Love you all,
Uncle Scott, Aunt Christy & Gavin