Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm so proud of myself!

I figured out how to make my own blog background! There are a few things that I can't get just right...like my header. I would also like to get it stretched to fit my screen, but I've got a 17 inch screen so I'm not sure how to do that without making it look really wierd for everyone else...any pointers, little brother? Chuck's Mozilla looks absolutely off...It's perfect on my desktop, but a little off on my laptop. Regardless...I like it and I'm excited! So much for a Saturday afternoon of wasting time!

Haven't downloaded any new pictures yet this month and I've been sick all this week, but here is a couple pictures from Chuck's trip to CO with his dad.






Tyler and I went to the airport to see him off...this was Chuck's view.


0 comments: