Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Updates....

Hi anyone out there in blog world that may stop by here. I haven't forgotten about you...just been busy! I have been taking my picture of the day that I mentioned in a previous post and I'll put some of those pictures on some other time, but today is a snow day so all my kids are home from school and I'm not getting anything done that I thought I was supposed to get done!

I do want to update a few things and then I have a little video for you.

My artscow order came in a few weeks ago and I'm quite happy with the way the prints turned out and with the other items that I purchased (some I got free with credits for signing up and referring the site to you!)

Next I'm going to order some photo books with a sale coupon I received from them if I can get them done before the coupon expires!

Here is that link again to artscow if you want to check it out....

http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=455265


and now for your video. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a funny video. I would have broken my neck, but they just pop right back up! Looks like fun!

Mary Ann Kelley said...

They are too funny! I so wish we lived closer.