Saturday, September 09, 2006

Happy Birthday, Tyler!


We recently celebrated Tyler's first birthday with family. I can't believe my baby is one already. This is our last little baby so I'm trying to really enjoy each of his milestones since I know we will never have a 1st birthday party in this house again! Kinda sad, but kinda exciting too! He has been taking some steps with help since we went to the beach, but on his birthday, he actually let go and chose walking as his mode of transportation.



He loved eating his cake made by...
Brother and Sister Decorating, Inc.

The finished product...those of you that know me well know that I love to decorate birthday cakes for my kids (someday maybe I'll post pictures of my favorite cakes...) anyway, this time I was having creative cake decorator's block so I think that my backup decorators did a better job than I could have ever done! What do you think?

0 comments: