Saturday, September 09, 2006

School Update

Just wanted to update those of you that have been praying for Laurel and her school situation...She is doing MUCH better. Monday she had no school which was a big bonus for her, Tuesday I gave her a task to find out some interesting facts about one new classmate and her report to me at the end of the day was encouraging. She reported "only crying 10 minutes, Mom!" after telling me all about a new friend. On Wednesday the report of "I only cried 5 minutes, today!" Was even more encouraging. By Thurday we were down to 30 seconds, and Friday I am happy to report that she "only had 1 tear all day". Thank you for your prayers for her. It has been an encouragement to her to know that people have been praying and that your prayers are being answered! Please continue to pray for her because I'm sure that the start of a new week will once again bring challenges.

0 comments: